Monday, February 25, 2013

Finally!

Hey there everyone,

I know a few of you might be worried about me, but fear not for I have come out unscathed. Well mostly unscathed. I am mostly settled into my new apartment and today I finished getting a bank account, a phone and you guessed it. Internet. It's been hard communicating exactly what I need but everyone that has helped me has been incredibly patient and kind. It helps that I know a bit of Japanese, such as "could you say it one more time", "I don't understand" or "Yes, that's right", but every time I get into a conversation I pray they know a little bit of English.

I've been able to get a bit of food and I finally have a futon. I'm slowly getting it together and after my first paycheck I think I'll be much better off. I'm trying to get some pictures uploaded but it's taking blogger forever to upload a single photo. I'll look into other ways of getting my photos up. For now, just know I'm doing well and I'll update regularly from now on.

Brian



2 comments:

  1. A bank account, internet, and a phone! Well done. Stay warm....the forcast if for 50's-60's by Friday. It will warm up eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was nice to talk again today and see that everything is coming together. :D

    ReplyDelete